DİVAN TURİZM İŞLETMELERİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
PRIVACY NOTICE ON CUSTOMER PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AND PROCESSING
Pursuant to the Law on the Protection of Personal Data Numbered 6698 (“the Law”), your personal data shall be processed by Divan Turizm İşletmeleri Anonim Şirketi (“Divan” or “Company”) as data controller within the scope specified below.
You may reach detailed information regarding the processing of your personal data from Divan Turizm İşletmeleri Anonim Şirketi Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy available on www.divan.com.tr/protection-of-personal-data
The Purposes of the Processing of your Personal Data
Your personal data that is collected; will be processed within the scope of taking necessary actions and executing related work processes to have you utilize product and services provided by Divan within the purposes (“Purposes”) below in accordance with the personal data processing conditions indicated in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law:
- Offering of the Divan product and services (“Product and Service”) indicated below;
- Offering of Divan restaurant and bakery product and services,
- Offering of hotel management services run by Divan and offering of reservation, entry, accommodation services as well as SPA&Fitness services if requested,
- If you benefit from our residence services, offering of our residence service,
- Offering of party and occasion services
- Tracking and governance of customer requests and complaints;
- Management of customer satisfaction processes.
For Which Purposes Your Personal Data May be Processed in Case You Provide Your Explicit Consent?
Your personal data that is collected; will be processed for planning and performance of marketing processes of products and services, providing our products and services to you customized to your liking, usage habits and needs; if you have provided your approval, for commercial electronic communications such as advertisements, promotions to be sent to your contact information that you have provided and to be shared with third parties we receive services from limited to the purpose of providing the communication within the scope of your explicit consent.
Your online behavioral actions and your interest to our products and services are tracked via cookies used in Divan’s web sites and mobile apps, upon your consent. If you both give your explicit consent and consent to use of such cookies, your online behavioral actions and your personal data will be processed for customized marketing of the products and services.
The Recipients and the Purposes of the Transfer of Your Processed Personal Data
Your personal data that is collected; within the scope of the performance of the abovementioned Purposes, may be transferred to our business partners, vendors, statutory authorities and legally authorized private persons within the frame of the personal data processing conditions and purposes indicated in Article 8 and Article 9 of the Law. You may reach an up-to-date list of our business partners on www.divan.com.tr/about-us/divan-brands
Method and Legal Reason of Collection of Personal Data
Your personal data, within the scope of you benefiting from our Company’s products and services, is collected in the physical environment via bakeries, hotels, residences, occasion and party venues run by Divan and in the electronic environment via web site and social media channels through whichever channel you interact with us in line with the legitimate interest and making or performance of a contract legal reasons.
In case you provide your explicit consent; the personal data is collected in order for the planning and execution of marketing processes and customization of our product and services according to your liking and usage habits to be presented to you. Your obtained personal data within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes indicated in Article 5 and 6 of the Law as well as for the purposes specified in the Privacy Notice.
Rights of the Data Subject Indicated Under Article 11 of the Law
We inform you that as the data subject you have the following rights pursuant to Article 11 of the Law:
- To learn whether your personal data is processed,
- If your personal data has been processed, to request related information,
- To learn the purposes of the personal data processing activities concerning your personal data and whether they have been used accordingly,
- To learn which third parties domestic or abroad your personal data has been transferred to,
- To demand correction in case your personal data has been processed deficiently or in a wrong way and to demand operations in this regard be reported to third parties your personal data has been transferred to,
- To demand the erasure or annihilation of personal data in case the reasons necessitating the processing have disappeared even though it was processed in accordance with the Law and other relevant provisions and to demand the operations in this regard be reported to third parties your personal data has been transferred to,
- To object in case outcomes to the detriment of yourself occur from the analysis of the personal data solely via automated systems,
- To demand indemnification in case you suffer damages occurring from the unlawful processing of your personal data.
You can convey your applications, concerning your rights listed above, to our Company via the Data Subject Application Form available on www.divan.com.tr/protection-of-personal-data Depending on the nature of your requests, your applications will be concluded at the soonest time possible and at the latest within 30 days free of charge; however if the operation necessitates additional costs, a fee may be demanded according to the tariff determined by the Board of Personal Data Protection.