Divan Istanbul Asia Address
Divan Istanbul Asia
Sabiha Gökçen International Airport is 12 km (4.3 miles) and approximately 7 minutes by car from Divan Istanbul Asia.
Atatürk International Airport is 54 km from Divan Istanbul Asia.
Services provided by the Hotel
Taxis, rental cars, transfer and limousine services, valet parking are available. For more information, please contact the Concierge.
The Pendik district, where the Divan Istanbul Asia is located, is one of the fastest-growing areas of the city and offers visitors much more than just excellent proximity to some of Turkey’s top companies. Pendik boasts not only a world-class Marina but also excellent shopping, the Istanbul Park Track, a magnet for motor sports enthusiasts, and much more. In addition, its superior location ensures easy access both to the rest of the Asian side of the city and the European side. Some of the most popular attractions include:
- Viaport and Neomarin Shopping Mall - Shopping at the Viaport and Neomarin Shopping Malls
- Istanbul Park Track - Motor Sports at the Istanbul Park Track, home of the Istanbul Grand Prix
- Pendik Marina - A stroll along the waterfront at Pendik Marina
- Bosphorus cruise - A cruise along the Bosphorus
- Bağdat Street - A visit to Bağdat Street, Istanbul’s Rodeo Drive
- Hagia Sophia - An excursion to historic Istanbul’s world-famous attractions like Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque and the Grand Bazaar less than 45 minutes away